Star I

Spesifikasi Hp Asus ROG Phone 6:

• Display: 6.78-inch AMOLED display with a 2400 x 1080 resolution
  • Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
  • RAM: 8GB/12GB/16GB
  • Storage: 128GB/256GB/512GB
  • Battery: 6,000mAh with fast charging support
  • Operating System: Android 11 with ROG UI
  • Camera: Dual-camera setup (primary lens and ultra-wide-angle lens)
  • Additional Features: 5G connectivity, RGB lighting, advanced cooling system, dual front-facing speakers

Users of the Asus ROG Phone 6 have reported a concerning issue regarding the camera functionality, as it is not working as expected. Some users have experienced difficulties in accessing the camera app, while others have encountered errors or glitches when attempting to capture photos or record videos.

This problem has raised concerns among ROG Phone 6 owners who rely on the device for their photography needs. Asus is actively investigating the matter and working to provide a prompt solution through software updates or potential hardware adjustments. As the camera is a crucial component of any smartphone, resolving this issue swiftly is essential to ensure a satisfactory user experience for Asus ROG Phone 6 users.

20 REPLIES 20

I also updated to Android 13. My phone was returned from repair two months ago and in the last ten days I started noticing this problem. I had already updated to Android 13 before and I hadn't noticed anything. It happens that occasionally when I activate the camera, everything freezes and the phone restarts itself, sometimes even two or three times before starting to work again. I noticed that the screen flashes before start the camera and After doesn't work.

Mines the same, had to hard reset it ike 6 times inorder to get my front cam working, otherwise just going black screen on me or glitch then reset the phone.  23/07/2023

I'm experiencing same issue here and is still looking for answers.

Hello I got the same problem every time I try too use the camera my phone freezes and restarts but the problem continues cuz it sticks on the Roof logo and restarts 3-6 times and then opens...

Bubukins
Star III

Hi All,

I had the same issues, noticed this when I updated to android 13. Back camera doesn't work, it flips and makes clicking noise.Front cam was ok.  Also it seems that the fingerprint reader didn't work also. I sent it for repair and they said it was the board and they replaced it. It took around 3 weeks for them to repair. So far everything is working but I still get issues with the camera once in a while. Pretty much disappointed with what happened. But it just started when I updated. Weird.