This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG phone 6 Battery Drain Issues after recent update.

Sloff1155
Star II

After updating to the latest update of Android 13 no, my device is not rooted, and Having really, really bad, massive battery draining issues, This morning, I charged my phone around 8:00 o'clock and I woke up, and it was. almost 9:00 o'clock. I missed my alarm because the freaking phone died while I was asleep. I'll also had it in the ultra power save mode as well.

12 REPLIES 12

Sloff1155
Star II

I have no idea what is a media server running but whatever it is, it's killing the battery extremely fast.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

You need a factory reset

Source XDA

Cheers

Hi, after updating some services might work a bit extra, when this is happening it's good to clear the cache or as mentioned above, to do a factory reset, that way you'll get a clean start. 

abhip1986
Rising Star I

I am facing this problem too + touch is not the same as it was used too. Itseems to be not working as smoothly as it used to since the update. Gyro and swiping has taken a hit. I have to enable gloves mode before playing games athough I dont use any sleeves, but still can feel the touch has changed a bit. With gloves mode, you cant do normal operation like chat etc so disabling/enabling is not something I want to do. I doubt if clearing cache can fix this but can give a try. I did clear cache for all the apps using mobile manager. Is that what you are looking for? @Mattias_ASUS