cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG 6 Front Camera button missing solution

Bergs
Star II

Hi All, 

After try and error, finally after had this issue about 4 month , i finally found solution.

Please clear your face data in lock screen and disable it.

Mine is working like a charm.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Claymann3000
Star III

Affirm, first clearing data and then disabling the face unlock app, then restart the phone and the front camera is back for me. Also main camera which looked like blurish sometimes- works fine

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Asus Customer Service never help 👎

Claymann3000
Star III

Affirm, first clearing data and then disabling the face unlock app, then restart the phone and the front camera is back for me. Also main camera which looked like blurish sometimes- works fine

Exactly, even Asus customer service cant fix this . User need to explore solution theirself.

If the front camera button is missing on your ASUS ROG Phone 6, try these troubleshooting steps. verizon billing problems Firstly, ensure the device software is up to date. If the issue persists, go to Settings > Apps > Camera, and clear cache and data. Additionally, restart your phone in Safe Mode to check if any third-party apps are causing conflicts. If the problem continues, contact ASUS customer support for further assistance.