evildante63
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ROG 6
Firmware Version: Android 12
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Always after update update 32.2810.2208.163
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Camera app
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I wanted to record something and all of a sudden the camera start to behave abnormally with a lot of ticking sounds...
This happened after the update, I have uploaded a short screen capture of this behavior, hoping anyone can help or at least Asus would patch this problem...
youtu .be/VpL7vi9wQRs
Please help, the phone is less than a month old...
87 REPLIES 87

Hobo
Star II
Im off to the service centre tomorrow as my camera and fingerprint scanner had the same issue. Really wishign i had stayed with Samsung now.....
Worry about what else it is doing inside the phone even if they replace the Mobo.

earlchin04
Star I
Ever since the latest update my Rog 6 has been having camera and finger print scanning problems... Pls fix this. This phone cost me a dime to have shit service.

Ronxkatsuki
Star I
Ezwa

i have the exact same problem.

what more is that i migrated to a country that dont have any ASUS service center so i dont really now how i will go forward about this

View post
I have the same issues... 9th December... I am also lose confidence with this rog 6..

havasi86
Star II
Recieved the phone today. The report said they changed a circuit board, I assume the motherboard. Sadly, when I started the phone up the camera immediately froze if I select 4k, and 8k didn't even show up in the camera app at all anymore. Back to the service center it goes...

FunBike31
Community Legend I
havasi86

Recieved the phone today. The report said they changed a circuit board, I assume the motherboard. Sadly, when I started the phone up the camera immediately froze if I select 4k, and 8k didn't even show up in the camera app at all anymore. Back to the service center it goes...

View post
Pitiful, service centers are no better than hardware