This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You guys are thinking us fools you can't even solve the freaking wifi problem

venkatrockstar7
Rising Star II
Guys I'm facing this issue from 40days there no solution till now. Mods are saying to change your motherboards and these service center guys will take around 30-40days. Try to reslove this issue ASAP or give refund or replacement of new device
2 REPLIES 2

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@venkatrockstar7090 Have you contacted service about MB replacement? Please do so if you haven't already.

Eftapsixos
Star III
To all of you talking about motherboard replacement WATCH OUT!!
They are replacing your motherboard with refurbished - reconditioned - USED ones so ask them to put new mobos.(ask them if motherboard is refurbished or new)
By replacing the motherboard they are also CHANGING THE IMEI so if you have plans for reselling it know that if i was a buyer I wouldn't buy it with a different IMEI from what is written on the box.
Also if 15 DAYS haven't passed from day of purchase you might be eligible for device replacement NO QUESTION ASKED. (at least thats how it is in Europe)
Dont make these suckers in Asus any favors and ask what is your right as a buyer to ask.
Mine had problem from start with microphone, spoke with support after 15 days and they replaced my mobo with a used one and problem is still there. I'm talking with shop I bought it from to get my money back the next few days.
YOU ARE A BUYER ITS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK THOSE THINGS BEFORE SELLING THEIR PHONE. DEMAND YOUR RIGHTS