chuckalee6
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ASUS ROG 5
Firmware Version:Version WW-31.0810.1226.128
Rooted or not:NOT
Frequency of Occurrence:when latest update as of oct. 2,2022
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

12 REPLIES 12

Devdutt
Star III
Scammers. Giving outdate troubleshooting steps when they know what screwed it up.
Asus should stop putting this update after knowing its causing issues. I am going to start a lawsuit against you. My 7 month phone doesn't have wifi now. I will be without a phone while you figure out how to fix it. Shame. Never buy ASUS. They always have motherboard issues. From Lamborghini laptop in 2008 to my current dual screen laptop. 1000's USD for waste.

I was going to buy ASUS rog 6 for my bro. No bloody way I am giving any money to this shabby company.

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, Devdutt.
I responded to your situation in the comments of your post:
Devdutt

Anyone else have their wifi not work after an update from ASUS for their ROG 5S phone?

Why do we have to pay for repairs if it is ASUS's fault for pushing an update with known issue?

They will tell you all the bullshit troubleshooting steps like restart/ format, etc. and we have to go to service center who won't even understand the problem and charge for the phone repair + Take weeks to get back. Anyone else facing this issue please contact me, I am getting my lawyer to draft a complaint to consumer court in India and also let's see how we can force them to rectify this. Absolute bad testing team they have.

I had a Lamborghini Asus laptop, motherboard got fried twice, had to wait 1 month for replacement in 2008. I have Asus ROG dual screen laptop right now, its only 1.5 years old and the 'S' key stopped working due to heating issue. It only works when the laptop is hot. Like what shoddy work is that. I am never getting ASUS or recommending expensive ASUS products to anyone ever again.

Consumer lawsuit against ASUS for update 31.0810.1226.128 which stopped the wifi from working
and have sent you a private message for further assistance.
Please check your inbox in the top-right corner of the screen.
Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.