This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi and hotspot are not turning on

rohithchalamala
Star II
I have a rog 5 indian and my mobile turned off while I'm on it and after restarting wifi and hotspot are not turning on. I'm on latest version please let me know the solution
12 REPLIES 12

chuckalee6
Star II
same issue here after the latest patch update my wifi and hotspot not working its my first time i encounter like this since i bought this phone . before u release patch make it sure that its ok to update.

chuckalee6
Star II
Arios2285

After system update 30.0810.1226.128 on Sep 2022 my WIFI wont turn ON.I think this update mess my WIFI.Pls fix this ASUS.many people reporting same issue after this system update.really dissapointed..this will be my Last Supporting ASUS brand

View post
yeah bro useless asus they dont care about there customer they care only of the money they get fuck customer support and asus service center its very slow to accommodate about the problem

skyger
Star II
Hello i started getting this problem from yesterday, same sep 5 2022 update.
I wanted know if they fixed this for you yet

Arios2285
Star II
Not Yet Fix.I hear ASUS ROG 5 have a motherboard issue and so many feedback from other user have WIFI dead after an update.The only solution was change Motherboard.But by Phone warranty is already expired.So i have to pay the cost for myself and its not cheap.Im considering to buy ROG 6..But after this screwup ..Naaaahh..i rather go for SAMSUNG..more reliable and Quality.
#ByeByeROG
#Dissapointed

Arios2285
Star II
Update.after checking with ASUS service centre..since my Warranty already Expired.Asus centre told me Cost for Change Motherboard was USD460 and i need to pay for the cost.For fck sake..its worth it if i change the motherboard..but asus rog 5 still have motherboard problem history..and u think how long will it last?1 year plus again before it Burnt again.Easy money for ASUS..Scam customer with low quality product