Unable to Sell the device because motherboard is replaced

ItsMeCHG
Star III
  1. Model Name: ROG Phone 5
  2. Firmware Version: Current
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Everyday
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Am unable to sell the device because motherboard replaced, now the IMEI on bill/box doesn't match with device. also device is constantly lagging and restarts randomly while playing games and also when hot spot is enabled. this is the worst mobile I have ever bought. I have like 10 devices with me back from 10-12 years, all of them are still working. and this device didn't even last a year. pathetic service by Asus. 

Zero customer support from Asus. atleast they could have re called the devices.

TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY.

6 REPLIES 6

ItsMeCHG
Star III

These Asus people are useless. I've decided not to use it anymore, i'll consider the 50K I paid as donation. and forget it. 

i did even signed up for android 13 Beta, didn't get any update on that also. now its just a piece of junk in home.

what's the point of using it in constant fear of losing data. already lost so much of important data. Asus should keep their business up to computers where they are good. 

@Jiaszzz_ASUS  are you sure that Asus cares about their customer. I don't think so. I hope at least their employees are happy with them. 🤣

Leny
Star II

SAMA, HP SAYA JUGA WIFI MATI DAN HP NYA MATI TOTAL! KALO DI GANTI MOTHERBOARD NYA , SAYA GAK BISA JUAL KE ORANG LAIN, KARNA BERBEDA DENGAN DUS!! SAYA INGIN PERGANTIAN UNIT BARU !!!! PRODUK GAGAL KOK MASIH DIJUAL!!!! SIALAN!!!