This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should i stop using bypass charging? And i have a fingerprint issue please help me to fix this

ClinthCarePro
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZS673KS
Firmware Version:WW18.0840.2112.210
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): fingerprint version - V02.01.01.16
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
======================================== should i stop using bypass charging? Because i read people saying that bypass charging will give you motherboard issue I don't know if that's true or not because i use bypass charging while i play games sometimes and it's fine I'm just worried if it will be broken (╥﹏╥) so is it fine using bypass charging so i can keep using it or not? One issue i have is the fingerprint issue whenever i want to enroll a fingerprint it wouldn't let me i don't know why it just keeps saying "Enrollment was not completed
Fingerprint enrollment didn't work. Try again or use a different finger." And I'm not yet even pressing it whenever i tap add a fingerprint it just shows that issue right away that's why i can't enroll my fingerprint help me fix this please thanks
screenshot-20220203-001321514.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Ok, I understand better, maybe a cache or software in question, try to start in safe mode and retest the addition of fingerprint. (on button keep pressing then when the logo is displayed volume down button for safe mode)
Otherwise clearing caches and data, wait or ask for the list of services from asus moderators, I don't remember this list)

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Also follow this recent thread, almost the same problem, there may be an answer.
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/57804/rog5-fingerprint-enrollment-time-limit-reached#latest