This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service centre not repairing even after confirmation from asus support centre

I submitted my ROG 5 IMEI 356147311338*** to JAVA telecom Borivali authorized service center for Asus on 6th April 2023 on that day they gave me a job sheet attached below they told me that the phone is just a couple months out of warranty so I should contact asus support and they will help me.

I called the support and they gave me one free service since I've never repaired the phone here is the service number from the mail

Re:<OBmail> Premium Phone ROG Phone 5 (ZS673KS),Country=India; ASUS Service No=A2304013095-0002

now today when I received the mail from Kartik sir about free support of cost repair on one-time approval basis I went to the service center today on 13th April 2023. the service center tells me that motherboard has been tampered with and cannot be repaired. so today they create the job sheet and give me a bill for 54000 after I received the approval from service centre. the device was there in Java telecom for 7 days and today they tell me the motherboard is tampered when I've never ever repaired it and its just been 58 days since it's out of warranty. and the issue of ROG5's motherboard is very common.

I tejas Mirashi have been a loyal asus customer since forever right from the begining of asus zenfone laser 2 to zenfone 3 max and now zenfone max pro m2 and ROG 5 is the first permium phone I bought and have faced such issue. i've never faced such issueswith my previous 3 asus devices and infact my max pro m2 still works like a charm even after 4 years. i expect a positive resolution from your side soon!

4 REPLIES 4

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @tejas_mirashi00 

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you for contacting us. We would be happy to assist you in resolving any issues you may be experiencing. May we kindly ask you to provide us with more details about the problem you are facing, so we can investigate it further and provide you with an appropriate solution?
Please check the top right corner and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.

Thank you!

Friday

Today at 16.47 I received a call from support centre saying my free repair is approved again and I should go to the service centre and after I reached the service centre the guy told me that support centre has denied my request he showed me some mail saying "do not move ahead with FOC" which he received today morning but I received a call in the afternoon saying my request was approved. what is exactly happening

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @tejas_mirashi00 

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused and we appreciate your understanding.

We have already provided an explanation regarding the matter through our private message box.

Additionally, we have taken the necessary steps to address any privacy concerns by removing the mention of the engineer's name from the public forum.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.