This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog5 can't detect wifi and hotspot Error on activation

DanmarX
Star I

Need help.. my Rog5 phone can't detect any wifi... and having an error on hotspot activation 

4 REPLIES 4

victornymberg
Star I

I have the same issue with zenfone 8. Cant even turn WiFi on. None the less view any networks. 

I tried downgrading to Android 12 wich have been suggested. That didnt solve anything. Have solved it for others wich leads me to think the Android v13 upgrade might have caused hardware damage to my phone, wich is a nightmare. 

Also tried factory reset and upgrade to 13 again. Nothing works for me. Might just have to send it to service. 

Hello, @victornymberg .

As I replied in another of your messages, please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.

Thank you!

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @DanmarX .

Please refer to [Phone/Pad] What to do if my phone won't connect to a Wi-Fi network? for troubleshooting the Wi-Fi problem you might have first.

Meanwhile, I have PM you for confirming Wi-Fi issue details.
Could you please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the requested information in the PM inbox?

Thank you.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.