This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG PHONE 5S

Jayveekoi13
Star I
Is it safe to buy ROG 5s instead of the regular 5 and 5 Pro? I heard there are software and motherboard issues with the 5 and 5 Pro, all suddenly dying and not lasting 3-6 months. Does it also apply to 5s?
3 REPLIES 3

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Jayveekoi13

Is it safe to buy ROG 5s instead of the regular 5 and 5 Pro? I heard there are software and motherboard issues with the 5 and 5 Pro, all suddenly dying and not lasting 3-6 months. Does it also apply to 5s?

ROG PHONE 5S
Bear in mind the forums is mainly used for reporting issues, so naturally it may sound there are alot of issues. However, I recommend a supplier that is trusted and also in it's proper packaging sealed. I would also go to the dealer too rather than ordering over the Internet as it would mitigate the risk alot of being sold a phone which has been tampered with.

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
It's same
Sold my rog 5 and bought 5s but it has the same issue

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Jayveekoi13

ROG PHONE 5S
As ronald1985 said, the majority of users come because they have a problem, so try to browse the discussions of other brands to see if there are as many breakages with the competition, except a Xiaomi with the same Wifi problem (but recalled for exchange or refund) it just doesn't exist anymore, at least since the Samsung Note 7 and those explosive batteries.
Also go to ROG5S in Chinese language and translate by Google, you shouldn't browse more than 2 pages to get an idea.
Hear that I only talk about Hardware, software problems affect more or less all manufacturers.