ROG PHONE 5S

Jayveekoi13Jayveekoi13 Level 1
edited February 23 in ROG Phone 5

Is it safe to buy ROG 5s instead of the regular 5 and 5 Pro? I heard there are software and motherboard issues with the 5 and 5 Pro, all suddenly dying and not lasting 3-6 months. Does it also apply to 5s?

Tagged:

Comments

• ronald1985ronald1985 127.0.0.1 Level 5

Bear in mind the forums is mainly used for reporting issues, so naturally it may sound there are alot of issues. However, I recommend a supplier that is trusted and also in it's proper packaging sealed. I would also go to the dealer too rather than ordering over the Internet as it would mitigate the risk alot of being sold a phone which has been tampered with.

• It's same

Sold my rog 5 and bought 5s but it has the same issue

• As ronald1985 said, the majority of users come because they have a problem, so try to browse the discussions of other brands to see if there are as many breakages with the competition, except a Xiaomi with the same Wifi problem (but recalled for exchange or refund) it just doesn't exist anymore, at least since the Samsung Note 7 and those explosive batteries.

Also go to ROG5S in Chinese language and translate by Google, you shouldn't browse more than 2 pages to get an idea.

Hear that I only talk about Hardware, software problems affect more or less all manufacturers.

This discussion has been closed.