This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 5S with SD888+ launching.Is it true Asus?

abhineet150
Rising Star I
Pic Courtesy-Mukul Sharma
Its only been few months since Rog phone 5 is launched and now there is news and leak about Rog phone 5s.
Don't know how much different it will be from Rog phone 5 but it seems like just an upgraded chipset variant of current Rog phone 5

image.png

17 REPLIES 17

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Nop, you forgot touch 360hz instead of 300hz 🙂
and a simplification 4 frequency band versions with country indication instead of 8 incomprehensible, now, in indonesia they know that they will not have to buy the CN, JP or US version which does not have the 5G N40, example
A version: (TW, AU, EMEA, APAC, HK, IN, ID, BR)
5G (Bands N1, N2, N3, N5, N7, N8, N12, N20, N25, N28, N38, N41, N66, N71, N77, N78, N79)
No need for an aspirin to buy a Rog 5 🙂
Although it is advisable the next soc in 4nm

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
FunBike31

Nop, you forgot touch 360hz instead of 300hz 🙂

and a simplification 4 frequency band versions with country indication instead of 8 incomprehensible, now, in indonesia they know that they will not have to buy the CN, JP or US version which does not have the 5G N40, example

A version: (TW, AU, EMEA, APAC, HK, IN, ID, BR)

5G (Bands N1, N2, N3, N5, N7, N8, N12, N20, N25, N28, N38, N41, N66, N71, N77, N78, N79)

No need for an aspirin to buy a Rog 5 🙂

Although it is advisable the next soc in 4nm

View post
Don't forget about this phone heat
You can see many people already review Rog 5s and they said Rog 5s produce more heat than SD 888
The only improvement is performance but this phone even have worst throttle compare to basic SD 888
ASUS only care about performance but don't care about their bad cooling system
Why they only upgrade their chipset but not their bad cooling system which is the very downside point from rog 5 series phone
So for anyone who wants to upgrade their phone to Rog 5s I suggest you to not do it and wait for Rog 6 with SD 895 which will launch in Q1 2022

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Don't forget about this phone heat
You can see many people already review Rog 5s and they said Rog 5s produce more heat than SD 888
The only improvement is performance but this phone even have worst throttle compare to basic SD 888
ASUS only care about performance but don't care about their bad cooling system
Why they only upgrade their chipset but not their bad cooling system which is the very downside point from rog 5 series phone
So for anyone who wants to upgrade their phone to Rog 5s I suggest you to not do it and wait for Rog 6 with SD 895 which will launch in Q1 2022