Rog Phone 5s (512/16) proximity sensor problems

Argentina
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 5s
Firmware Version: WW_31.0810.1226.128
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always, Ever
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Starting phone calls (phone app) and listening to WhatsApp voice messages
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Good evening, it has been about a week since the phone started showing serious malfunctions with the proximity sensor, before it worked perfectly and without any problems. When I use the phone app, or start a phone call normally, the screen turns off suddenly, like when you bring it close to your ear, but without it being close to your ear, or from a distance, and to be able to see the phone call screen, and reactivate the screen, to eventually activate the hands-free or other, I have to press the power button once, but so, then, approaching it to the ear, the screen does not turn off, as it should be, also in the use of WhatsApp during listening to voice messages the screen turns off and it is impossible for me to listen to them without touching the device to my ear. I have been waiting for the various updates, but nothing has changed. I have tried to perform a hard reset several times but the problem persists. Did this happen to anyone by any chance? Do you know how I could possibly resolve? Thank you and good evening
1 REPLY 1

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.