waxy78611
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Just seen the 18.0840.2106.86 update has been released for Rog 5. It mentions that the speaker sound is now fixed (which was ruined by .57 and prior updates,

Can anyone confirm if this update has actually made the speakers how they used to be(deep sound with bass and clarity) and also any other improvements?
8 REPLIES 8

CIG
Rising Star I
now the sound is just a trash heap

Aryan202
Community Legend I
waxy78611

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Just seen the 18.0840.2106.86 update has been released for Rog 5. It mentions that the speaker sound is now fixed (which was ruined by .57 and prior updates,

Can anyone confirm if this update has actually made the speakers how they used to be(deep sound with bass and clarity) and also any other improvements?

Rog Phone 5 NEW UPDATE
A guy on Rog 5 telegram group said that the bass quality is back and echo issue has been fixed
Need more guys to confirm it tho

waxy78611
Zen Master I
Aryan202

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/50934/rog-phone-5-new-update

A guy on Rog 5 telegram group said that the bass quality is back and echo issue has been fixed

Need more guys to confirm it tho

View post
Yep need more confirmation.
Can you provide a download link ? I'm happy to check and give feedback

Aryan202
Community Legend I