Did you mean: 

ROG PHONE 5 DIED??? HELP !!

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG PHONE 5 ZS673KS
Firmware Version: I dont know
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: First time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Yesterday, after a normal session of gaming i saw i had low battery (1%) and just ran to charge my phone, but it turned off before i arrived to charge it. So i just connected it to charger as normal and it didn’t showed anything like it was charging but i just go sleep and today im seeing the phone dont turn on again! and it still without show anything saying its charging… tried everything like press volume button + power etc but still not working, it dont show anything apart of black screen and for real one second before it turned off due to battery it was working perfect (the cable of the charger isnt the problem i just tried it with other devices and other cables with the rog phone in other places etc and nothing work) NEED URGENTLY ANY HELP BECOUSE I NEED THE PHONE DAILY TO BE ABLE TO PLAY AND STREAM WITH IT, Thanks in advance🙏🏼
13 REPLIES 13

@ajinkya017 yes yes, ofc i did

FunBike31
Community Legend I
aucune importance pour le câble tant que ce n'est pas un câble qui fait que donnée et qu'il a un connecteur usb-c pour le tél, c'est bon.

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @ceesartorreess,
Sorry to hear that. If your device is still unresponsive after trying different chargers, your best bet is to contact a local ASUS service center and have them take a look at your device.
I will also send you a PM with some further questions, check your inbox.

Amermannan
Star I
Same thing happened to me . Last I charged my phone on 30 October. And when I tried to charge last night which is 2nd November it didn’t work. My phone was only 3 months old . Tried every possible troubleshooting but still nothing. Don’t know what to do now.