nabeelgee96
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5s
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi, my rog phone 5s wifi is not working anymore I don't know what happened.
My phone has 1 month warranty remaining, and don't find any service center in Pakistan.

Is there any service center available in Pakistan?
4 REPLIES 4

FunBike31
Community Legend I
What happened is not important, what should be remembered is a manufacturing defect that impacts all ROG Phone 5, 5s, pro and ultimate smartphones.
It is normal that you cannot find an ASUS Smartphone service center because neither the ROG Phone series nor the ZenFone are distributed in Pakistan.
Which also means that your ROG 5 is not guaranteed by ASUS Pakistan. https://www.asus.com/pk/
While waiting for a more official response from the moderators (do not work on weekends), I strongly advise you to quickly get in touch with your seller, it is up to him to ensure the guarantee I think

nabeelgee96
Star I
FunBike31

What happened is not important, what should be remembered is a manufacturing defect that impacts all ROG Phone 5, 5s, pro and ultimate smartphones.

It is normal that you cannot find an ASUS Smartphone service center because neither the ROG Phone series nor the ZenFone are distributed in Pakistan.

Which also means that your ROG 5 is not guaranteed by ASUS Pakistan. https://www.asus.com/pk/

While waiting for a more official response from the moderators (do not work on weekends), I strongly advise you to quickly get in touch with your seller, it is up to him to ensure the guarantee I think

View post
screenshot-20220909-150504978-1-1.jpg
It still have 1 month warranty. Can i need to send it to any service center of asus?
My friend is working in Canada can i send it to him and he can claim warranty Is this possible?

keren_ASUS
Hi @nabeelgee96 
I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your ROG 5s.
Have you tried entering safe mode to check if the wifi works or done a factory reset of the device? If you haven't, please do so now.
These are the current service centers in Pakistan, you can reach out to them to see if they support mobile devices. However, it is unlikely so the best route will be contacting the place where you originally purchased the device. Thank you!

Find service locations - Pakistan | Official Support | ASUS Global

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.