cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 5s keeps getting crashed while gaming

Coolhead
Star I

Hi all,

So this thing started today ,while I was gaming phone got over heated and it got crashed  ,one long beep sound + screen got frozen then it went off, After turning it on I'm not able to do anything apart from texting ,If I open any games it will get crashed ! 

Is there any solution for this problem or is it the problem of motherboard as it is getting too hot while using  more than 50⁰C,I bought this just 1 month before !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

fziert
Star II

Its problem with the motherboard because of heat ...so check with the service center .
I had it replaced last month.....I was also facing the beep sounds and game crashed issue …but after 3-4 crashes ,motherboard was dead . Mine is now 6months old.
Heating issue is there in rog phone 5/5s when you do a lot of gaming . You have to use the cooler .

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

fziert
Star II

Its problem with the motherboard because of heat ...so check with the service center .
I had it replaced last month.....I was also facing the beep sounds and game crashed issue …but after 3-4 crashes ,motherboard was dead . Mine is now 6months old.
Heating issue is there in rog phone 5/5s when you do a lot of gaming . You have to use the cooler .

I've given it for repair but do you have any idea how long it will take to get repaired?

It depends upon location to location .... Mine was repaired in 15 days

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.