sharmaishant204
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG Phone 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
The WiFi is not turning on. Whatever I do it wont get fixed, I even reset my phone but still its wont turn on. As a person that doesn’t bring thier phone outside very much I don’t have enough data. The phone is basically rendered useless for me until it gets fixed.
70 REPLIES 70

venkatrockstar7
Rising Star II
Guys what are thinking is this a software bug or hardware issue.I don't want to change my motherboard as of now I'm a eSports player in bgmi if i sent the mobile to service center they will take more than 10-20days. Should I wait for the next firmware update?

Guggles
Star I
I have noticed only ppl from india facing this problem can you guys comfirm? Maybe a bad batch?

sharmaishant204
Star III
venkatrockstar7090

Guys what are thinking is this a software bug or hardware issue.I don't want to change my motherboard as of now I'm a eSports player in bgmi if i sent the mobile to service center they will take more than 10-20days. Should I wait for the next firmware update?

View post
If don't want to replace your motherboard then there's no other option except waiting for the update.

i_liftking
Star III
sharmaishant204

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/184286#Comment_184286

If don't want to replace your motherboard then there's no other option except waiting for the update.

View post
I am ready to wait another month if they ( asus officials) atleast confirm that it's software issue..

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
sharmaishant204

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/183549#Comment_183549

It's been a month since people started facing this problem I don't know how much longer it will take for Asus to fix this. Huge blow to asus' respect I had before I bought this phone and not only me but so many other people. I've been facing so many problems with device just after a week of buying it. Games lagging, screen recorder is choppy, turning off for no reason and then refusing to turn back on and now this WiFi problem. I regret not buying iPhone 11 so much. If these problem continue I'm gonna sell this phone and just buy iPhone 11.

View post
The iPhone 11 is just as bad tho tbh,get a black shark or red magic instead