This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 5 WAS NOT USED IN THE LONG TERM SO IT DEAD TOTALLY

So I bought a used cellphone brand rog 5 in Indonesia and checked with my friend who knows about cellphones, and the cellphone doesn't have any minuses as long as it's used, that person never plays games while charging it and then it's sent here. about 10 days on the way and when I got here I tried to turn it on and the rog logo appeared a few moments after that the cellphone died again I thought the battery was running out but when I plugged in the charger it didn't work, like the cellphone was totally dead, no vibration, no LED flash when charging, and the battery is not charged while charging

3 REPLIES 3

keren_ASUS

Hi @kndnaidnai10210 

I'm so sorry to hear this! 

However, it seems to me that you might have received a defective phone. Has it ever worked while you were in possession of it? 

Unfortunately though, with the brief description you provided, it seems like this is a hardware issue and will need help from the service center. 

SubmaZ
Star I

Ok, you can try to open the cell phone by pressing power button+volume down button together. Its called soft reset. Try it, I hope it will work.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.