This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 5|total capacity showing 2200 mAh instead of 6000|AccuBattery Charge statistics|

deepakg989
Star I
accubattery.jpeg
accubattery-2.jpeg
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG 5
Firmware Version:18.0840.2109.176
Rooted or not:NO
Frequency of Occurrence: Always 😄
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi All ,

Please see that my phone discharges 30 percent with 661 mAh use. Doesn't this mean that my phone battery total capacity is approx 2200 mAh(661/30*100)? Here one percent charge translates to just 21 mAh.
Ideally one percent charge of a 6000 mAh battery should be 60 mAh(6000/100).
Similarly my phone charges 13 percentage with just 350 mAh. This also means that 1 percent charge is just equal to 27 mAh. What can cause this?.

Does this have anything to do with the 2 batteries in Rog phone 5

Can y'all please post some accuBattery stats for your Rog phone 5 charge and discharge cycles. It will be helpful

3 REPLIES 3

k_huat
Rising Star II

deepakg989

accubattery.jpeg

accubattery-2.jpeg

1. Model Name: ASUS ROG 5
  2. Firmware Version:18.0840.2109.176
  3. Rooted or not:NO
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always 😄
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Hi All ,

Please see that my phone discharges 30 percent with 661 mAh use. Doesn't this mean that my phone battery total capacity is approx 2200 mAh(661/30*100)? Here one percent charge translates to just 21 mAh.

Similarly my phone charges 13 percentage with just 350 mAh. This also means that 1 percent charge is just equal to 27 mAh. What can cause this?.

Can y'all please post some accuBattery stats for your Rog phone 5 charge and discharge cycles. It will be helpful

ROG 5|total capacity showing 2200 mAh instead of 6000|AccuBattery Charge statistics|
U may install electron app from playstore n check the total capacity, me n another user have total capacity +/-5400mAh shown in the apps should be normal.
Attached photo for your reference
imarkup-20211016-231219.jpg

FunBike31
Community Legend I
deepakg989

accubattery.jpeg

accubattery-2.jpeg

1. Model Name: ASUS ROG 5
  2. Firmware Version:18.0840.2109.176
  3. Rooted or not:NO
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always 😄
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Hi All ,

uninstall AccuBattery and use the device's native app and everything will be better.
if you really want to use an application that duplicates that of the system and therefore totally useless, 3C Battery Manager is the one that best recognizes phones with two batteries.

All your deductions are false, Accubattery only recognizes one battery, you give no relevant information, charger used, screen On or Off, programs in use, in short, it is impossible to answer you.

The only useful trick is a measuring device like usb test them
mustooMUSTOOL UD24 or the UM25C

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi deepakg989,
None of the 3rd Party battery Apps will give you appropriate data. Request you to use the battery graph which is in UI to track battery usage.