Sibi
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: .84
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): screenshot
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/60247/rog-5-screenshot-issue
The post had been closed due to inactivity without the issue being solved!

9 REPLIES 9

Sibi
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Sibi,

So, you want the option similar to the other way around? I feel every phone UI has a different way how it is executed. I will have a check if this is a default behavior UI or if we can do something here. Taking a screenshot of the recent may not have much data which doesn't give you an option to scroll, etc.

View post
No i am not asking scroll option.....Nirmal screenshot shows Asus screenshot ui but recent shows stock Android 12 screenshot ui!

Sibi
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Sibi,

So, you want the option similar to the other way around? I feel every phone UI has a different way how it is executed. I will have a check if this is a default behavior UI or if we can do something here. Taking a screenshot of the recent may not have much data which doesn't give you an option to scroll, etc.

View post
That is what I am saying too...every phone has different ui but not 2different ui for the same function!

Sibi
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Sibi,

View post
U asked for a video of that behaviour where 2 screenshot ui is present in Rog 5 a12.....and u said u have shared with software Asus team and now u are justifiying that ui different is a feature!!!!a clear reply is needed from ur side

Sibi
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Sibi,

View post
I didn't asked to add scrolling screenshot features....I'm saying after taking screenshot the edit share floating window must be of same ui not 2 different ui!!!!

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.