rog 5 one year use only

venum
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus rog5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): battery dead totally in one year ,camera not working sim slot invalid ,sound is low,camera not working,heating lot
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
======================================== my name is abhishek mishra m very old user and suffered from your service and depressed because i m very poor and i think my money is wasted on this rog 5 i want to report in consumer department and this is very serious ,m work from home my phone \is totally dead and i havent any phone for work

3 REPLIES 3

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
They won't care about you at all because you're not the only one who suffer this

FunBike31
Community Legend I
venum

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: asus rog5
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): battery dead totally in one year ,camera not working sim slot invalid ,sound is low,camera not working,heating lot

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

======================================== my name is abhishek mishra m very old user and suffered from your service and depressed because i m very poor and i think my money is wasted on this rog 5 i want to report in consumer department and this is very serious ,m work from home my phone \is totally dead and i havent any phone for work

rog 5 one year use only
Explain a little more, the only breakdown you submitted is a battery problem, a recalibration should have sufficed and at worst, with the charging bypass, the Rog 5 remains usable with an HS battery.
As for the rest, Asus is not responsible for your choice, it's a gaming phone not a work phone, there are professional smartphones for each type of work with certain stability, an interchangeable battery even during work , with military standards, 24/7 service contracts and additional maintenance, configuration and fleet management services via remote maintenance.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi venum,
Please check your personal inbox message and help me with the details.