Thug_Life
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5s
Firmware Version: m3.13.24.63
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: daily/frequently
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My phone motherboard is replaced twice. I know this is a known issue for this model phone and Asus got no fix for this.
My problem now is with the mobile network. It always shows No Mobile Network. Im facing this issue even before the phone motherboard is changed. It works fine in a different phone. I even have replaced the SIM card but still the same. It happens frequently and most of the time my phone network is unavailable. I can't make calls and also receive calls. I have tried reset the network settings by turning On the Airplane mode and turn it off but still no luck (even i know this fix won't work). The network will come again for awhile then it goes back with no network. Is this also another known issue for this model or is there any network setting that i need check/change?
Note, the phone firmware is up-to-date.

7 REPLIES 7

Thug_Life
Star II
Thank you for your feedback. If this is not a common issue, then i shall sent back to Asus Service Center again to check, since the phone is still under warranty.
I should be unlucky one. I bought this phone from Asus Authorized dealer and it not even a year, but motherboard faulty twice, finger print sensor not working and now the mobile network issue. Hope you can understand my frustrations :(. Surely i'm the unlucky one.
Let me sent it over to Service Center again and check on this.

Mattias_ASUS
Hello!
I apologize for the inconvenience of your problem, I truly hope your ROG Phone is now fixed and working, please let us know if something happens 😊

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.