This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right air trigger not working properly

Bitcccvv
Star I
Yesterday onwards my right air Trigger is not performing well, I have a problem on right air Trigger,when I touch right air Trigger it was automatically working and it's skipping...like automatically scope on off while I touch airtiggger

Give me solution....!
4 REPLIES 4

Bitcccvv
Star I
@CH_ASUS @asus12 @asus12 anyone up for reply

Mattias_ASUS
That sounds odd, try to clear your cache by following these instructions
Long press on the Armoury Crate App
Press App info
Press Storage & Cache
In there you can clear your Cache.
Let me know if this helps!
If it doesn't, then make sure to contact your closest ASUS Service Center.
https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location

jasdeepgrover
Star II
For my phone i face a strange problem -
Air triggers stop working. When i turn my phone off and then start it again they start to work, but right after few seconds or a minute they stop working again. I noticed this when i was playing PUBG Mobile/BGMI in India. Is this a know problem? Is there a fix?
Also noticed that if i open Game Genie to check if the triggers are active for the game or not it tends to become unresponsive. I highly doubt that this is because of Game Genie. Tried clearing its cache, but that didn't work.
Another thing, if i restart by choosing 'Restart' from power long press option the air triggers still won't work. So i have to choose power off and then start it again by button press.
Any suggestions?

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.