SultanShah
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: RoG Phone 5
Firmware Version: 18.0830.2101.86
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I get my new rog phone 5 but there's no update to my armoury crate & I realise current version isn't support to aeroactive cooler 6. Is there any way to make my phone support to aeroactive cooler 6?
screenshot-20221128-114147029.jpg
screenshot-20221128-113958506.jpg
screenshot-20221128-113910790.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

MT0
Rising Star II
SultanShah

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: RoG Phone 5
  2. Firmware Version: 18.0830.2101.86
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I get my new rog phone 5 but there's no update to my armoury crate & I realise current version isn't support to aeroactive cooler 6. Is there any way to make my phone support to aeroactive cooler 6?

screenshot-20221128-114147029.jpg

screenshot-20221128-113958506.jpg

screenshot-20221128-113910790.jpg

No update to support aeroactive cooler 6 for rog 5
You need to update it to the latest firmware, right now your rog 5 is running .86, update it to the latest system which is 139 firmware but let me remind your your phone cpu performance will drop or might have other issue like wifi issue when doing the system update.... Just read all the complains in forum before doing the update.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
To be still in .86 you must therefore have a Tencent model, and therefore no ASUS guarantee.
To choose, Firmware .86 is the best, it's the descent into hell with each of the following, whether it's stability, audio, performance, compatibility with non-ASUS chargers and many other points.
Hurry to return or sell your Aerocooler 6 before users realize that the USB socket only transmits the charge and keep your ROG .86 as it is and invest in a Black Shark 4 FunCooler 2 Pro for 40% of the price of the Aeroccoli 6 to cool it effectively to reduce the risk of WIFI breakage.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.