BigRush
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ROG 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi, I've got a ROG Phone 5 sadly after a year has passed and my phone isn't receiving any mobile signal the sim cards are being read but no network. Sim works fine on other devices so it's not the sim Issue. Also air triggers are not working. Air trigger problem have occured after upgrade to android 12 today I have downgraded to android 11 but still have no signal and air trigger problems.

3 REPLIES 3

keren_ASUS
Hi @BigRush
So sorry to hear about this.
Unfortunately, you will need to take your device to the nearest service center as it does not seem to be a software issue. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Find service locations - Azerbaijan | Official Support | ASUS Singapore

willjoe2442
Star III

Well, this problem can be caused by defective connections, damaged cables or monitors, and outdated drivers. The solution might include resetting the connections, replacing cables, and repairing.

Regards,

Will

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.