This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New firmware. Finally Antutu best score back!

ChillyRide
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
It was long run. Thanks Asus for bringing back top notch performance with new firmware. I hope You will not manage to screw things up in future updates. Need some tests with throttle limit and fps drops in heavy games like Genshin, Pubg, COD.
11 REPLIES 11

PinkFires
Rising Star I
Really hoping it helps battery life somewhat because it's getting ridiculous for me. 😕 Unfortunately I don't think it will.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
ChillyRide

screenshot-20210823-171451847.jpg

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

It was long run. Thanks Asus for bringing back top notch performance with new firmware. I hope You will not manage to screw things up in future updates. Need some tests with throttle limit and fps drops in heavy games like Genshin, Pubg, COD.

New firmware. Finally Antutu best score back!
3dmark stresstest please

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
I am satisfied with this new update
My phone now run cooler and it's RAM management be better than before. Usually when I check RAM Manager my RAM would used around 3.7 - 3.8 RAM when idle, but now it only used 3.1 - 3.2 RAM when idle
I hope for the next update it will become more cooler again and they allow us to turn on RGB when open camera
This is the prove if ASUS is the king of gaming phone because they can tame wild SD 888
GOOD JOB !!!

PinkFires
Rising Star I
Lord_Messi

I am satisfied with this new update

My phone now run cooler and it's RAM management be better than before. Usually when I check RAM Manager my RAM would used around 3.7 - 3.8 RAM when idle, but now it only used 3.1 - 3.2 RAM when idle

I hope for the next update it will become more cooler again and they allow us to turn on RGB when open camera

This is the prove if ASUS is the king of gaming phone because they can tame wild SD 888

GOOD JOB !!!

View post
Have you noticed improvement in battery life at all?