This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New .86 ota for Rog 5 with critical bug fixes,speaker optimisation and it adds a one hand mode

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Admin

【Version】

【Model Name】

ROG Phone 5 (ZS673KS)

【Release Date】

2021/07/22

Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Or, you can also try to manually update firmware by referring to the following link.

How to update firmware on my phone?

【Release Note】

1. Updated Android security patch to 2021-06
  2. Fixed an issue where the game would crash when using multiple windows to open the settings and change the system navigation
  3. Fixed the problem of broken sound when using screen recording
  4. Fixed the problem of low notification sound when using Bluetooth headsets in standby mode
  5. Fixed an issue where blocking notifications in the game could not block Facebook messenger notifications
  6. Fixed the problem of reduced call volume
  7. Fixed the problem of using a microphone to record the voice of a team in the game, and the problem of not being able to record your own voice
  8. Fixed the problem that the 5G network cannot be detected when connected to the GT-AX11000 router
  9. Fixed a serious delay in the screen when entering the game with Geforce Now
  10. Optimize touch experience
  11.  Fix sound effect for speaker playback.

[210715] ROG Phone 5 _WW_18.0840.2106.86

11 REPLIES 11

Duke123
Star I
I'm facing Issue with the air trigger after this update. The air triggers stop working after some time. This gets temporarily fixed when I reboot my device but happens again and it's very annoying. Please reply if anyone else is facing this issue so that i know if it's a software glitch or a hardware issue

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Duke123

I'm facing Issue with the air trigger after this update. The air triggers stop working after some time. This gets temporarily fixed when I reboot my device but happens again and it's very annoying. Please reply if anyone else is facing this issue so that i know if it's a software glitch or a hardware issue

View post
Bring it to asus service center
But I think that's a hardware issue because no one have problem with that