Fredrik910402
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
ROG Phone 5s
Not roated

My phone just die after 40% i turn off imedetly, Always charge it to 100% . Lock at my screenshot above
screenshot-20220727-223649536.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

k_huat
Rising Star II
k_huat

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: rog phone 5
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: everytime after the only first time I saw it works at battery 9%
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Is it normal for my rog 5 shutdown at battery level about just below 20%?

I saw my phone once works under 10% n it shows a red light notification when it reach 9%, after that I charge my phone everytime before it shutdown.

But recently my rog 5 shutdown at the middle I watch YouTube at battery level somewhere below 20% (everytime in last few days). I thought the battery might drained up coz by watching YouTube; but just now at the middle of replying zentalk my rog 5 shutdown again at battery level somewhere below 20% as well. Is this normal? It seems like I can only occupy the battery between 80-20% only? Thanks

My setting is dynamic n auto for refresh rate.

Ps: pls do not ask me to generate the log as I'm not well versed in tech stuff n I hv no time for it.

Phone shutdown @battery just below 20%

Refer above conversation n hope this is helpful

Mattias_ASUS
Sounds like the Battery needs some calibration!
I'm gonna do just a little copy paste here ;D
Step1: go to "Settings" > "Battery" > "Battery Care"> "Select charging limit"> "Move bar to 100%"
Step2: Plug in the AC charger to charge the battery to 100%
Step3: Normal use until the capacity of the battery decrease to 0%
Step4: Do Step 2 again to charge the battery to 100 %

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.