This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guys,do me a favor and never buy Asus Phones.

Idk
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

13 REPLIES 13

Domingos
Star III
I agree!!!! Asus never more!!

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Hello,
This request is not credible without giving any reason, there are new users on this thread who will not go through the messages, even when their problem or request is just the previous one! you just have to look at the WIFI bugs or the Android 12 release date 🙂
Develop a little why
For my part, it is the total lack of communication AND a viable solution for a Bug that affects thousands of users, even if I personally am not affected by it.
Second, it is not acceptable that after a very large number of firmware, there are still bugs on important points.
This device is 50% to 75% more expensive than the competition and the service falls short.
Finally, it is sold as a gaming device, this market is a niche market no matter what, so we must assume this choice and not stop essential accessories even if the market is small, which existed on the models. previous ones.

Idk
Star III
FunBike31

Hello,

This request is not credible without giving any reason, there are new users on this thread who will not go through the messages, even when their problem or request is just the previous one! you just have to look at the WIFI bugs or the Android 12 release date 🙂

Develop a little why

For my part, it is the total lack of communication AND a viable solution for a Bug that affects thousands of users, even if I personally am not affected by it.

Second, it is not acceptable that after a very large number of firmware, there are still bugs on important points.

This device is 50% to 75% more expensive than the competition and the service falls short.

Finally, it is sold as a gaming device, this market is a niche market no matter what, so we must assume this choice and not stop essential accessories even if the market is small, which existed on the models. previous ones.

View post
Well,the reason is that all of the rog phones die after some time,the motherboard goes bye bye,the service team doesnt really care about getting the product 100% fixed,0 customer support and now my charger is not working.Why would I ever buy this phone again when the quality is 0 for the price that it asks?

jeevankumar
Star III
Yes never buy Asus phones again.