This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrade rog phone 5 for better speakers quality

Pas_mecra
Star II

Hello. I want to know if its possible to downgrade the rog 5 to any firmeware ? I was to downgrade from Android 13 to Android 11 because i find the firmeware on internet but its the latest version of Android 11 (231), and i want the .86 or .56 because it was the best for speakers quality (read it on this forum). The speakers doesn t sound that good and i really want to have the speakers how they supposed to be. I find the firmeware on the web but if wont downgrade when i put them on internal storage it doesnt détect it for downgrade, Is that a way for doing that ? Or its impossible ? I pass from Android 13 to 11 so i don t know about Android 12, does it have good sound quality ?

15 REPLIES 15

Yeah, i test it and speakers sound better than it was on previous. How Did you modified your rog 3 speakers ?

Apart from Xperia Ray, I have Z Ultra and XZ Premium (which also still working). My XZ Premium has endured a lot of tortures due to my working environment lol.

Screenshot_20230805-141913019 (1).jpg

In terms of loudness nothing comes close to the rog 2 and imo that's the most important thing for phone speakers 

Their testing is flawed. The Xperia is much louder than the rog3. Its not even close. 

I think they test for loudness throughout the entire frequency that might be the reason