Dear mods don't tell me to post this in Idea for next phone section

rStar
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5
Firmware Version: LATEST
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: --
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): SCREEN RECORDER , AOD
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
1) Give us an option/extra button to Pause/resume Screen recording.
2) Add on option to increase brightness for Always on Display.
When compared to LG Wings, rog 5's AOD is very dim.
Such an option is available for Screen Saver > Dream Settings > turn on/off very dim light.
2 REPLIES 2

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi rStar,
Me or any mod would tell you because there is a reason for it.
Any suggestions/Requests/Improvements have to be posted under that section. Let me be clear for our community, not every suggestions/Requests/Improvement can be implemented due to variety of reasons.
Ideas for next section makes it easy not only for the community but for everyone to see what are the most requested feature by the community. Also, any suggestion which may be not most requested but good to have will be taken ahead.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
ARP_ASUS

Hi rStar,

Me or any mod would tell you because there is a reason for it.

Any suggestions/Requests/Improvements have to be posted under that section. Let me be clear for our community, not every suggestions/Requests/Improvement can be implemented due to variety of reasons.

Ideas for next section makes it easy not only for the community but for everyone to see what are the most requested feature by the community. Also, any suggestion which may be not most requested but good to have will be taken ahead.

View post
And yet you don't enforce it by closing this topic.