ItsMeCHG
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG Phone 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My phone once died already and got the motherboard replacement. and now my device warranty is about to end. and I'm in stress to use it, because Asus is not acknowledging the issue and i have already lost hell lot of data because of motherboard replacement. after warranty ends its gonna cost a lot of money to replace motherboard and its like I paid 50k to get this unwanted stress. that's not fair at all. I'll happily return my device if they are gonna refund my money. or else consumer court may help. So. Somebody please guide me on this.
7 REPLIES 7

ItsMeCHG
Star III
Warranty will expire by next week. till last week I have used the device. daily minimum 2 automatic reboots from 15th day of motherboard replacement. what are your excuses this time?

ItsMeCHG
Star III

@ARP_ASUS I still haven't received that PM you mentioned earlier and didn't even bothered to reply to my previous reply. How pathetic ASUS customer service is. 

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.