AdvisorHelm
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5
Firmware Version: 18.0840.2103.26
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Poweramp & Facebook
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Connected to my bluetooth earphones and playing music. Went into Facebook app and when I open a video, both music from poweramp and voice from facebook video is playing (working correctly). However, if I pull down the status bar and pause the music, the music stops and the voice from facebook video also stops but the video still plays. Pausing and un-pausing the video from facebook doesn't resume the voice. Voice from facebook only comes back when I play my music again.

Haven't tried on other apps. Had cleared storage for both poweramp and Facebook and even reinstalled from playstore; gives the same result.
3 REPLIES 3

Nchls
Star I
@Anders_ASUS please raise this issue. Thank you.

AdvisorHelm
Star II
Tried with different music player too and same result. Also, if you are connected on Bluetooth earphones and playing music, go to sound settings and try to set your ringtone etc. The volume that it plays out is super soft and you can replicate the above but here too. (Pause the music and select some ringtone, of course turn on sound mode).

The notification volume when connected through Bluetooth earphones is also super soft, regardless you are playing music or not.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
AdvisorHelm

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 5
  2. Firmware Version: 18.0840.2103.26
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Poweramp & Facebook

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Connected to my bluetooth earphones and playing music. Went into Facebook app and when I open a video, both music from poweramp and voice from facebook video is playing (working correctly). However, if I pull down the status bar and pause the music, the music stops and the voice from facebook video also stops but the video still plays. Pausing and un-pausing the video from facebook doesn't resume the voice. Voice from facebook only comes back when I play my music again.

Haven't tried on other apps. Had cleared storage for both poweramp and Facebook and even reinstalled from playstore; gives the same result.

Bug: Audio Problem
"Went into Facebook app and when I open a video, both music from poweramp and voice from facebook video is playing (working correctly)."
No, that's not supposed to happen. Could be that PowerAMP changed something. Of all the audio related issues we've had, poweramp is always the culprit. Try uninstalling it and see if that changes the behaviour of the other music app too
AdvisorHelm

Tried with different music player too and same result. Also, if you are connected on Bluetooth earphones and playing music, go to sound settings and try to set your ringtone etc. The volume that it plays out is super soft and you can replicate the above but here too. (Pause the music and select some ringtone, of course turn on sound mode).

The notification volume when connected through Bluetooth earphones is also super soft, regardless you are playing music or not.

View post
Yeap, this bug I can replicate. I will report it. Thanks!