Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG5s

RN
Star II

Hello,

I'm Roshan from Pune, India.

I used ASUS mobile phone since last 10years and not face any problem with them. On this trust, at last year I purchased ROG 5S and now below sequence wise problems started:

1. WiFi stops working

2. Hotspot stops working

3. Earphone not detecting.

And now 

4. Phone is suddenly shutdown (dead) and not get restarting and no charging detected.

This issues started after warranty expired.

Right now I loose the confidence on ASUS mobiles.

If you really care about loyal customer kindly resolve this issues immediately on free of cost basis or return back my money.

email: roshan.naringe46@gmail.com

For product details I attached photo of my mobile back side. 

Waiting for Assistance.

4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS

@RN 
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please check the top right corner and kindly share the serial number and details requested in the PM inbox.
Thank you.

Hello,

Last day (dt.27.11.2023) I submitted my ASUS ROG5S to service centre. I already shared image of serial number on ZenTalk Community. 

But for your ready reference I attached the same in this email. Take the serial number from attached photo.

SN: M9AIGF0********

For your information warranty already expired of my ROG5S.

I want this repair on free of cost basis. 
Because I already paid a big amount to buy this phone. Physical damage I can understand but for pre-built defaults repair need to be done on free of cost basis. I don't know how much your service centre will charge repair cost.
And also I'm not sure after servicing the phone will not get any problem.

Also C type charger stops working which comes with this mobile. I also want this charge in replacement.

Regards,

Roshan

geralddevaad
Star III

after 3 months i fix that probelm.. when i go to service center.. u need to replace motherboard, and it cost 80% of the the price..

ur phone made from indonesia?

i searching some article on internet, and watch some video on youtube.. the possible problem is the RAM. cz the chipset and RAM is piled up into one place.. and when the phone get heat, it can cause problem. and you already know cs asus rog phone 5 series very easy to get heat when using  for the furture..

1. when charging phone u hv not to play it.

2. setting charging 80%, not 100% on armory crates. and setting heat to low

3. and u need charge when 20% battery, dont 3% battery.

i had problem same with your probelm. first my wifi and hotspot didnt work, "error". and 3 month past my phone suddenly dead when im watch youtube and charging, can not to turn on. 

solution to make wifi and hotspot working again

1. if ur phone still had warranty, ur lucky.. go ahead to asus center.. they will give u new motherboard

2. if ur warranty is eshausted, go to service phone near you, "the trusted one" and say want to replace ram of ur phone.

if you force it to be repaired in a place where it is not genuine asus (asus center). will void the warranty period.

my asus rog phone 5s.. now work normal.. after upgrade ram from 8 to 12gb. the cost is 1/5 price of this phone, and until now i thik is worh it.

you can search my history reply about the issue here :

https://zentalk.asus.com/t5/rog-phone-5/rog-5-wifi-and-hotspot-not-working-error/m-p/387821#M14634

Thank you. Now my phone is with service centre. Let see what's will happen. I will definitely share with you my experience about this.

Regards,

Roshan