Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Phone 5S Pro and AeroActiveCooler 5 Firmware 18.1220.2201.186

LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG Phoned 5S Pro
Firmware Version: 18.1220.2201.186
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime the device have all apps closed, the AeroActiveCooler 5 is attached and when the screen goes to sleep after 15 seconds the device goes black and reboots
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

After updating last night the device keeps on rebooting itself whenever it's idle for 15 seconds and the AeroActiveCooler 5 is attached. No issues before the update and when other accessories like the Lightning Armor Case are attached. Just have an issue with the AeroActiveCooler 5 with the latest update.
========================================

19 REPLIES 19

seangkrai
Star I
Asus ROG Phone 5S Pro Update Firmware 18.1220.2201.186 Connect AeroActiveCooler and reboot.

fLav
Star I
The same problem... Yesterday my phone shutdown with AeroActiveCooler and I can't restart for 1 hour.
Asus ROG Phone 5S Pro

miryugaming
Rising Star I
My Japan ROG Phone 5s (12/256) suddenly reboot too...

MATPWAN
Star II
LaurelLParas

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ASUS ROG Phoned 5S Pro
  2. Firmware Version: 18.1220.2201.186
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime the device have all apps closed, the AeroActiveCooler 5 is attached and when the screen goes to sleep after 15 seconds the device goes black and reboots
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

After updating last night the device keeps on rebooting itself whenever it's idle for 15 seconds and the AeroActiveCooler 5 is attached. No issues before the update and when other accessories like the Lightning Armor Case are attached. Just have an issue with the AeroActiveCooler 5 with the latest update.

========================================

Asus ROG Phone 5S Pro and AeroActiveCooler 5 Firmware 18.1220.2201.186
The same happened to me

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Check often if there is an update available on your Rog 5 S, a new Firmware (.192) is in the beginning of distribution to solve this problem