cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG 5 Air Triggers not functioning

LancelotAU
Star II

So,

Its been 5 days since I made my post on another ROG 5 users topic relating to the same problem.

My air triggers stopped functioning half way through a game.

I followed the advice by the forum's moderators and decided to first clear the armory cache, all cookies and so forth. The air triggers still didn't work, so I decided to sacrifice my data and do a full factory reset, which is recommended by the moderators. I did that, then before backing up my phone, as I thought there was a chance that one of my original apps may have corrupted the software. I once again tried air triggers. Once again, no success. I then backed up my phone, and tried air triggers again, no success. Finally I found one of the a recommendation made by a moderator, to a person struggling with the same situation a year ago, to try the air triggers in safe mode. I did just that, and they actually worked. But then upon me restarting my phone in normal mode, I loaded up a game and they worked, briefly in the loading screen. Now once again, they are not working, not even in safe mode.

This MUST be a software issue that begun when the new android 13 update came out. Can something be done to fix this issue? There are people out there that actually use air triggers as part of their business tool on the likes of twitch, YouTube etc. And it's not an issue that can simply just be ignored. If I don't see a result soon. Sure I'll upgrade my phone... Onto another manufacturer with air trigger technology.

32 REPLIES 32

Mattias_ASUS

Hi!
Sending you a PM 🙂

I also have the same issue. lost my air trigger function but the aerocooler buttons are still functioning when attached. also, my sim card is not detected at times. Hope ypu can help me

Hello, i got the Same Problem. 

hi, i got the same issue