This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus has failed us

Altair4300
Rising Star I

That's my red magic 9s pro. Bootloader unlocked, unlimited fuctions, also I have to go to Nubia service center to pay for software warranty, which cost a lot, but at least I have my bootloader unlocked at there service center. I just use my Asus for calls or give to my cousin, to use the Tigger and cooler triggers to play there games. 

9 REPLIES 9

RGI
Star III

Maybe not right now but maybe soon Asus will allow us. I think Asus team busy with the coming of next gen gaming phone, ROG 9 gonna beat everything, I heard it got PC CPU inside on 2.5nm .......! Wait and see !!!!!!

Koudmaker
Rising Star II

Yup Asus is busy with the 9 pro now. There device is already passed the certification. 

That person is just crying about the bootloader unlock and don't know that RM phone have crazy poor software support xD.

I have been using red magic for 5 years. Software bug is not too troublesome. This was my first time buying Asus phone and I cant unlock bootloader 

But can the bootloader Be unlocked , because I switched from Nubia to ROG 8pro and was disappointed. Wasn't able to unlock bootloader, otherwise I won't have bought the Nubia 9s pro.