CIG
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

21 REPLIES 21

dennis96411
Star II
I found that the speaker equalization stops working effectively after my morning alarm goes off. Actually, a lot of audio stuff break afterwards. Media would freeze randomly as if it's waiting for the audio I/O to respond. I would have to reboot my phone to fix it.
On top of that, I need to manually drag the bass slider to turn it off and then back on for the equalizer to kick back in.
These were not an issue in the previous update, so something changed that's causing these things. Let me know if you need my cooperation to get whatever logs are needed.

CIG
Rising Star I
ReaperZ_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/177895#Comment_177895

True,but do we know what sort of sacrifice will happen again if its reverted🤣. Again we might face loudspeaker issues and microphone not working ,being flooded in the forum.🤗

View post
indeed, why do something, because it may turn out worse, why fix errors in the flagship device, if they can lead to even bigger errors L-LOGIC (sarcasm)