CIG
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

21 REPLIES 21

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
screenshot-20210723-162214453-1-1.jpg
@CH_ASUS @ARP @Falcon_ASUS @Christin @gustafsson.richard@GusHarmon@GusHarmon @fuselnw1 please add option to enable rgb when open camera app
This is a disaster to disabled rgb when open camera app

waxy78611
Zen Master I
ReaperZ_ASUS

Anyways this is for all the ROG 5 users. I may not be an expert technically but from the past updates in regards to the playback of speakers, my observation is that if you need depth of sound there is surely be a reduction in the clarity/ treble. And if you need loudness/clarity the bass/depth will reduce.

So the question here lies what do we want! And in this .86 update i am sure that most of us have noticed that the previous depth has come back. The loudness if you say so has reduced, i would say its very hard to ascertain that it has reduced and even if so i feel its like negligible reduction.

I am not a spokesman of Asus but just like you i am an enthusiastic lover of this phone and love to have a phone at its best. You should ask yourself once and see does this update really affect your badly on your daily usage. I am sure not. You need to understand that this phone is targeted towards a specific audience in the market and Asus Devs do pay focus on what the end users want. Yes they are slow i believe but they do the job what is asked for. Probably takes time as its a custom build os which involves lots of tweaks to give a smooth experience. I am sure if we provide them feedback they will take it positively and do the changes but if these end users given 1000s of request which are not relevant and different,it becomes hard for the Team.

View post
I think what Asus should do is leave .86 Update as it it, But, change the speakers settings back to how they where when the phone was first released right up to the update BEFORE .56update.
after 5.6 update that's when speaker issues started.

They need to restore default speaker settings.

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
waxy78611

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/177780#Comment_177780

I think what Asus should do is leave .86 Update as it it, But, change the speakers settings back to how they where when the phone was released right up to the update BEFORE 5.6. after 5.6 that's when speaker issues started

View post
True,but do we know what sort of sacrifice will happen again if its reverted🤣. Again we might face loudspeaker issues and microphone not working ,being flooded in the forum.🤗

waxy78611
Zen Master I
ReaperZ_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/177895#Comment_177895

True,but do we know what sort of sacrifice will happen again if its reverted🤣. Again we might face loudspeaker issues and microphone not working ,being flooded in the forum.🤗

View post
That's very true 🤣🤣🤣 I think I'd stick to having slightly lower volume 😜

Also, if anyone is interested, go to accessibility settings and choose Mono audio, you'll get a volume boost. Check screenshot

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
waxy78611

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/177897#Comment_177897

That's very true 🤣🤣🤣 I think I'd stick to having slightly lower volume 😜

Also, if anyone is interested, go to accessibility settings and choose Mono audio, you'll get a volume boost. Check screenshot

screenshot-20210723-142210778.jpg

View post
Hey what font and how did you get that.