Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG PHONE 5
Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.67
Rooted or not: NOT ROOTED
Frequency of Occurrence: CONSTANT
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): 8.1.0.16_220211
========================================
Recently noticed, alarm logo or symbol constantly displayed/appeared on the status bar of whether I set alarm or not and also quick setting alarm toggle not working. for this particular problem I recently hard factory reset my phone but still did not succeed, the same thing happen, it's continually showing on the status bar, today also experienced SYSTEM UI not responding for 2 times, then I rebooted the phone then second time also came to UI not responding
screenshot-20220425-132411927.jpg
screenshot-20220425-132404549.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Rog_software_buggy,
As per check this is nothing to do with a bug or sort on ROG Phone but a general way how Android Apps. If there are any Apps which use reminder feature and an app which has permission to Alarm may trigger this.
What you can do here is check, Go to settings => Permissions manager. Under permission you can maybe check all the Apps which have Clock/Alarm access and deny the access. Mostly health App can also be a culprit here.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.