dheeraj_g999
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 5
Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.67
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: na
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): na
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After updating to Android 12, I've noticed few issues but heating is the major one. Just 10mins of game play and it touched 49°C (Definitely not idle for any mobile phone) Also, no improvement in the performance. CPU still locked at 845Mhz.
I'm so tired of creating these threads and reporting the issues. No quick or reliable resolutions given. "Seriously disappointed with Asus"
screenshot-20220419-160759306.jpg
screenshot-20220419-235201101-281-29.jpg

13 REPLIES 13

dheeraj_g999
Star III
@ARP_ASUS
Could you please look into this and help me out here???

ramdanrivanto
Rising Star II
Bro use funcooler pro

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
If you use max settings then it's normal

FunBike31
Community Legend I
What is the ambient temperature?, it would not be around 30° with the return of sunny days
Playing BGMI without a fan is unconscious, thank Asus for not having included it like on the previous Rogs
845 Mhz is a display bug if I believe the fluidity of your video, use CpuFloat to be sure.
The first image shows 45°, it's impossible with a phone on standby (unless it's 35° ambient), so 49° may be after 10' of BGMI but not after a phone that was idle.
If you don't buy a fan, you won't keep this rog 5 for long, as said above, the BS4 one is the most efficient.
At worst, if you think it's because of the Android 12 update, there's the A11 downgrade package on the Asus download. Be careful, save before because it erases all the data.

@Lord_Messi Xmode off, fps auto, you have a very personal definition of MAX parameters