cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi and Hotspot not working at the same time never buy Asus Products

Mostwanted
Rising Star II

Hi Team Asus.

Posting this thread here because you don't care anymore about ROG 3 anymore.

Issue : When Wifi is Connected or turned on not able to turn on Hotspot showing error.

we are facing this Wifi and Hotspot error since Android 12 update and Asus didn't fixed this yet and now it's EOL no more updates.

There are multiple threads posted in the rog 3 section about this issue but Asus didn't fixed it.

The Custom rom developer has already fixed the issue in their custom rom by adding this flag check link.

https://gerrit.omnirom.org/c/android_device_asus_sm8250-common/+/43537/2

We want this issue to be fixed in the stock rom.

I'm an admin of a popular social media account on Insta Facebook and YouTube having 15 M followers.

If this issue is not resolved be prepared for the consequences. We paid a big amount for this device and will not tolerate any ignorance.

13 REPLIES 13

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I

I mean sadly ASUS don't really give a fk. You have been complaining about this for years now and see where you got, exacly, nowhere. ASUS isnt going to do anything.

I was very sure Asus Mods will either reply or not but you will surely jump to my post

If anything I am impressed how persistent you are. Most people would have given up long time ago.

I think ASUS is mocking you, they pushed a new update and still didnt bother changing 1 parameter to make the hotspot + wifi work