ufuk9933
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog phone 3 12/128
Firmware Version:122
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My phone stuttering . İ play pubg but not smooth. Frame drop and stuttering. İ dont play pubg. İ try 60 FPS but same 45 FPS play. İ try 90 FPS and stuttering game. Whats problem . This telefon i think best cpu and ram but i have problem games. İ watching other players they are smooth play game. . Sory my English bad . Help.
9 REPLIES 9

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
ufuk9933

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:rog phone 3 12/128
  2. Firmware Version:122
  3. Rooted or not:Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

My phone stuttering . İ play pubg but not smooth. Frame drop and stuttering. İ dont play pubg. İ try 60 FPS but same 45 FPS play. İ try 90 FPS and stuttering game. Whats problem . This telefon i think best cpu and ram but i have problem games. İ watching other players they are smooth play game. . Sory my English bad . Help.

Why my phone stuttering
For pubg specifically,try to use X mode always,also use hardcore tuning to overclock the chip and make it give out better results in game
Just saying,you can play this game on ultra HD with water reflections on and on a stable 90 FPS with 20 ms stable
Don't worry,your phone probably is fine and some options hold it back,care to share some screenshots of your X mode settings and your battery optimization settings? That play quite a roll in performance

Craven
Rising Star II
You're not sharing your settings. How do we know you're not using resource-demanding options like UHD or whatever? I play on 144hz/Smooth/90 fps/Ultra Audio and even with 720p recording enabled and i still get no stuttering, maybe an occasional "enemy rendering" type of stuttering but that's it, not a big deal. No X-mode required and no Aero cooler too. If you're playing on the lowest configuration and still experience stuttering, then you need to either repair PUBGM or do a factory reset. If neither works, then you have faulty hardware, my friend.

ufuk9933
Star I
Craven

You're not sharing your settings. How do we know you're not using resource-demanding options like UHD or whatever? I play on 144hz/Smooth/90 fps/Ultra Audio and even with 720p recording enabled and i still get no stuttering, maybe an occasional "enemy rendering" type of stuttering but that's it, not a big deal. No X-mode required and no Aero cooler too. If you're playing on the lowest configuration and still experience stuttering, then you need to either repair PUBGM or do a factory reset. If neither works, then you have faulty hardware, my friend.

View post
My settings this.
screenshot-20210104-141324223.jpg
screenshot-20210104-141244964-281-29.jpg
screenshot-20210104-141212423.jpg
screenshot-20210104-141148610.jpg
screenshot-20210104-141141843.jpg
screenshot-20210104-141133007.jpg
screenshot-20210104-140923659.jpg
screenshot-20210104-140825406.jpg

ufuk9933
Star I
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/42824/why-my-phone-stuttering

For pubg specifically,try to use X mode always,also use hardcore tuning to overclock the chip and make it give out better results in game

Just saying,you can play this game on ultra HD with water reflections on and on a stable 90 FPS with 20 ms stable

Don't worry,your phone probably is fine and some options hold it back,care to share some screenshots of your X mode settings and your battery optimization settings? That play quite a roll in performance

View post
Share my setting. Look at please