cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vibration stopped working

djanckur17
Star I
Hello everyone,

My Asus ROG 3 's vibration stopped working all of a sudden. It is not vibrating at all. Not even for notifications or incoming calls or even while playing game using the air triggers.
I tired restarting the phone multiple times and checked the vibration setting, turned it on and off multiple times but still no use. I took the phone checkup test from the calculator and there also vibration wasn't working.
Can somebody please suggest if there is something I can do by myself at home or do I need to visit the service center.
I am not keen on visiting the service center as they steal some other part of your which is working perfectly fine and then they say it was already broken or not there. Have experienced this once with asus service center with my zenfone 6 and bcos of that I had to buy a new phone then
3 REPLIES 3

ronald1985
Community Legend I
djanckur17

Hello everyone,

My Asus ROG 3 's vibration stopped working all of a sudden. It is not vibrating at all. Not even for notifications or incoming calls or even while playing game using the air triggers.

I tired restarting the phone multiple times and checked the vibration setting, turned it on and off multiple times but still no use. I took the phone checkup test from the calculator and there also vibration wasn't working.

Can somebody please suggest if there is something I can do by myself at home or do I need to visit the service center.

I am not keen on visiting the service center as they steal some other part of your which is working perfectly fine and then they say it was already broken or not there. Have experienced this once with asus service center with my zenfone 6 and bcos of that I had to buy a new phone then

Vibration stopped working
Type in calculator
.12345+=
Do Single Test and perform the vibration tests.
If one fails, then you will need to visit service centre.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/49331/vibration-stopped-working

Type in calculator

.12345+=

Do Single Test and perform the vibration tests.

If one fails, then you will need to visit service centre.

View post
Read his post, he already did that.
As for the OP, I mean sounds like a hardware problem at this point. You could also attempt to completely reset your phone to see if that fixes it, altho it's unlikely.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi djanckur17,
As you mentioned you have already tried Restart and Calculator SMMI test. I would suggest you to visit nearest service center. Apology for your past experience. Please let me know if you have any issues with service.
Kindly visit the nearest service center:
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india
Due to the lockdown, service centers may not be functional. Kindly call the service center before you visit one.