aedz
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 3 strix edition
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2012.131
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: first time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
my phone vibration suddenly not working during a game in call of duty mobile while using airtrigger. i tried to restart the game and turning off and on vibration on airtrigger setting. i also tried to restart my phone but still no luck i tried other apps and received a call if the phone will vibrate not a chance. i hope you can help me with my concern
7 REPLIES 7

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
aedz

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: rog 3 strix edition
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0823.2012.131
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: first time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

my phone vibration suddenly not working during a game in call of duty mobile while using airtrigger. i tried to restart the game and turning off and on vibration on airtrigger setting. i also tried to restart my phone but still no luck i tried other apps and received a call if the phone will vibrate not a chance. i hope you can help me with my concern

vibration not working
Did you run phone check using calculator
In case you didn't, follow the steps
Open calculator
Type- .12345+ and click =
Allow or turn on location,
Go to single test section and search for vibration test as shown in below screenshot and test it
screenshot-20210131-114100992.jpg

aedz
Star I
i followed your instructions please see attached screen recorder file. it's says its working but my phone is not vibrating. and sometimes not working message. this was happen few days later after i manually update software.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
aedz

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/0NWYHW0GCRCG/2021-01-31-21-47-13.mp4

i followed your instructions please see attached screen recorder file. it's says its working but my phone is not vibrating. and sometimes not working message. this was happen few days later after i manually update software.

View post
If you are not feeling any vibration in test, Then perform a factory reset and if that doesn't work than go to service centre, they can perform a clean fresh software and also go through the issue

khan_rasheeth
Star I
I have the same issue from November,I tried factory reset but doesn't work and I also manually installed the rom same no result.
Please provide clean flash procedure if works