vishwa804
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: every second
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): All
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Whenever I play some sound on any app or game, also the in built sound recorder the sound breaks in my TWS. While tws works on other devices. I am using WINGS PHANTOM tws and REALME Earbuds. While on call it works fine.
Please solve this it's so frustrating.
14 REPLIES 14

vishwa804
Star III
PFA for recorder sound

BPM
Rising Star II
Can't say I'm experiencing the issue you're having. I currently use the Samsung Galaxy Buds+. Outside of latency issues (Samsung doesn't support any version of AptX for low-latency audio; only their proprietary codec... Wish I knew that before I bought these buds, heh), I haven't had any issues with audio quality or connectivity.

vishwa804
Star III
@ARP_ASUS have you checked what is the issue causing this?

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi vishwa804,
Frankly couldn't make out much with recordings. I am using Multiple earphones TWS. Crossbeats for more than 2+ years. ROG Phone 2, 3 and 5. Also, another couple of TWS no disconnection neither any voice lag. TWS are known for latency so slightly can be seen in any TWS ones.
Possible for you to check with another TWS, can be difficult suggestion but seems more of a compatibility issues.

vishwa804
Star III
Hi visited a Asus service center,my tws device was working good with another ROG3 at the center. They suggested to flash update the phone manually. This might solve the issue. Please guide me through the process for the same.