This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The last Android Version for ROG Phone 3?

mahamdg
Star I

Dear Asus Community,

I hope this message finds you well. As an active participant in the Asus ecosystem, I have been receiving numerous inquiries from our valued customers who visit mahamdg.com. One of the most commonly asked questions pertains to the future software support for the powerful ROG Phone 3.

Our customers, who have embraced the exceptional performance and gaming capabilities of the ROG Phone 3, are keen to understand the future compatibility and functionality of their devices. To ensure they can make informed decisions regarding their smartphone usage, they are eager to know what the last Android version will be made available for the ROG Phone 3.

Given the importance of software updates in maintaining an optimal user experience, I kindly request someone from the Asus team to provide clarification regarding the final Android version that will be officially released for the ROG Phone 3. Our enthusiastic community at mahamdg.com would greatly appreciate any insights you can share concerning the device's software roadmap, including potential timelines and any relevant information.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. We eagerly await your response and will ensure that any updates or announcements regarding Asus products are shared with our dedicated community at mahamdg.com.

Best regards,

Ahmad Dosutmohammadi From MahamDG

2 REPLIES 2

Pervage
Rising Star II

Android 12 will be final version with September 2022 Security Patch. After that they have removed the google certificates so now ROG phone 3 is running on unknown OS.

Asus ROG Phone 3 software updates are End of Life.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.